Shipping and Delivery
My International parcel held at customsAt times, the contents of your mail item might need to be held for an extended period of time by customs or quarantine authorities.
Two of the most common reasons for this include:
- Import duties and taxes need to be paid
- They need to inspect the item further
- Check for any updates or communication sent from the customs agency and contact your local customs office directly for further details.
- Check the tracking provided by the international carrier, regularly for updates.
My parcel is being returned to sender
If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason such as:
- Incomplete/Insufficient Address
- Undeliverable as Addressed
We will be in touch once the order arrives back to our facility to obtain an updated address if you wish to have the product reshipped.
PLEASE NOTE: Redelivery charges apply. This redelivery fee charge will depend on the size of the parcel and shipping location.
How long is delivery
3-5 Working days